FREE YOUR PHOTO CONTEST RULES:
We invite you to participate in the “Free Your Photo” competition organized by Pakker Trousers.
Read the following rules to participate and have a chance to win a free pair of Pakker pants!
- To participate in the competition, you must submit a photo of your Pakker product “in action” through the website: https://pakkertrousers.com/en/free-your-photo/. This is the only way to submit your work.
- Each photo must be an original work created by the participant.
- The photo cannot contain logos of other brands or infringe any copyright, moral, intellectual property or privacy rights of any person.
- The competition runs from the first to the last day of the month, and the submitted photo will participate in the competition edition for the current month.
- The same photo cannot participate in the competition in the following month, but the participant can submit a new photo.
- Submissions must be approved by the Pakker Trousers team, and all decisions are final. The company reserves the right to disqualify any submission that is deemed inappropriate or not in compliance with the specified competition rules.
- By participating in the competition, participants agree to the use of their submitted photos by Pakker Trousers sp. z o.o. for advertising purposes of the competition.
- The author of the photo with the highest number of votes (likes) in a given month wins a free pair of Pakker pants.
- We will contact the winner via the email address provided during the submission. In case of no response within 5 working days, a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will lose all rights to the prize.
- The competition is organized by PAKKER TROUSERS SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Sabaly 20 m.19, NIP: 5223192217. The competition is organized for the customers of this company.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the competition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you good luck and look forward to your creative photos!